FN SCAR 17S Flat Dark Earth
FN SCAR 17S Flat Dark Earth Features
Experience the long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility of the FN SCAR 17S, the semi-auto only version of the U.S.
Special Operations Command’s newest service rifle. Chambered in 7.62x51mm, the FN SCAR 17S features a free floating, cold hammer forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hardchromed bore.
Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the FN SCAR 17S to any user or any shooting position. The Charging handle may be mounted on the right or left side.
The receiver integrated MIL-STD-1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of scopes, electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers.
The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, making it ideal for Heavy Metal 3-Gun matches. This model is made in America.
SCAR 17S Specifications
- Brand: FN
- Category: Tactical Rifles
- Caliber: 308 Win,7.62 NATO
- Model: SCAR
- Series: 17S American
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length Range: 16″ to 16.99″
- Sights: Adjustable Front & Rear
- Capacity: 20 1
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake
- Grips: Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Hand: Right
- OAL: 28.50″-38.50″
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Safety: Lever
- Stock Description: Telescoping Side-Folding w / Adjustable Cheek
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Trigger: Standard
- Twist: 1:12″
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined Free-Floating Hammer Forged
- Barrel Finish: Black%u200B
- Barrel Length: 16.20″
There are no reviews yet.